- The number of hours of sleep I have been getting on average
- The number of rainstorms I have driven through this week
- The number of primetime TV shows I have missed in order to study for exams
- The number of days until Erin Tracy will be in Columbia :)
This week has/will be a week of fours, but now that I have my two exams over with I am taking a sigh of relief...however it is short-lived. I still have a presentation, a quiz, and a paper standing in the way between me and my best friend being reunited. I am more excited than words can express! I have not seen Erin in almost 2 months, which is so hard to believe!
Speaking of fours.....Erin and I have also have our fair share of fours:
- Erin and I have been to four graduations together
- Erin and I both lived in Tucker for four years
- Erin and I together have spent 4 years in graduate school
- The distance between me (Columbia) and Erin (Raleigh) is four hours
So here is to getting through the next four days and making it out alive.
Collection of our four graduations:
|Erin's Graduation from Undergrad (2007)|
|My Graduation from Undergrad (2009)|
|Erin's Graduation from Grad School (2009)|
|My Graduation from Grad School (2011)|
...and my four favorite pictures of us :)
|Battle of the Beach|
|Nom Nom Nom|
I’ve thought about nothing else for four years but this school, this big important school with all of its history and tradition....