Gilmore Girls is by far the best television show ever made. My current situation in Columbia leaves me stranded without a TV in my room, which is a problem since I constantly need the presence of others' conversations. To remedy this situation, I have been watching my seasons of Gilmore Girls on my computer as I go to bed each night which causes several problems:
1. It makes it difficult to ACTUALLY fall asleep
2. It makes me wonder how many times I have seen each episode
3. I quickly stop counting because the number is too high
4. Wondering if naming my cat Rory is considered obsessive
5. Realizing that if I did not name my cat Rory it would have been my first daughter
But with every set of cons there are also a set of pros:
1. No matter how many times I see these episodes I still love them, making them perfect for a lifetime of entertainment
2. It provides me with witty banter that I can bring into everyday conversation
3. No matter what mood I am in it always makes me smile :)
4. Every time I watch it with Jared, he sings the theme song with me
5. Where you lead, I will follow, anywhere that you tell me to, if you need, you need me to be with you I will follow where you lead
Now that you have learned a little about my fondness (or obsession) with Gilmore Girls, I hope you take the time to watch an episode. I promise you will not be sorry and it will lighten your mood.
oy with the poodles already!
I wish I could be in SC to support your Gimore Girls addiction..there is definitely no such thing as too much GG. I want to be Lorelai when I grow up :)ReplyDelete