If you have known me for a while you know that I super HATE fish, which makes no meat Fridays during Lent that much harder.
I have been following a 6 week meal plan and salmon was listed for dinner about a week ago. Instead of substituting, I thought I would try my hand a eating salmon again.
...it was AMAZING! I loved it! I have been missing out on so much!
So tonight it called again for salmon and I was actually excited to eat it. Thanks to Cassie, I now know how to make a super tasty salmon that is worth eating everytime!
What you will need:
1 tablespoon of stick butter/margarine
Salt and Pepper to season
- Tear off a piece of aluminum foil that is large enough to wrap the salmon in a small package
- Slice the lemon into slices
- Place the lemon slices on the aluminum foil
- Season the salmon with salt and pepper and place on top of the lemon slices
- Slice the butter into 4-5 slices and place on top of the salmon
- Wrap the salmon into an aluminum foil package
- Place on a cookie sheet and bake at 400 degrees for 15-20mins until light pink
|After (Instagram style)|
It is perfectly cooked, super delicious, and best of all so easy to make. I had mine with wild rice, but feel free to add any side you want like spaghetti squash!
....salmon, it's what's for dinner