I have always had a hard time reading for fun during the school year because I am always so stressed out with the sheer amount of work that I have to do, but a couple of nights ago I started reading a book before I went to bed and now I am completely hooked! To the point where I am not going to bed until 2-3 am!
Now the book I am reading is not the best piece of fiction I have ever read, but I think I am so enthralled because I I simply miss reading.
Therefore I am making a list of books I want to read after school is over for the semester (...and forever in May). Some of these books are from authors that I like and others are suggestions from fellow bookworms.
I cannot wait to sit on my couch with a cup of hot chocolate and spend hours reading....doesn't it sound wonderful?
- The Lucky One by Nicolas Sparks ( I know, I know, but I am such a hopeless romantic)
- Night Circus but Erin Morgenstern
- Heroes of Olympus series by Rick Riordan
- The Kane Chronicles series by Rick Riordan
- The Casual Vacancy by J.K. Rowling
- Life of Pi by Yann Martel
- The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Claire
- Unwind series by Neal Shustermann
- A Song of Ice and Fire series by George R.R. Martin
- Let's Pretend This Never Happened: (A Mostly True Memoir) by Jenny Lawson
What is on your book lust list?