1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Gift bags usually, I love tissue paper!
2. Real tree or artificial? Artificial, so much easier!
3. When do you put up the tree? Every year is different, but always after Thanksgiving, usually at the beginning of December
4. When do you take the tree down? We try and take it down shortly after Christmas, since my birthday is five days after!
5. Do you like eggnog? ewww no.
6. Favorite gift received as a child?
7. Do you have a Nativity scene? My parents do, but I only have it on Advent calender form
8. Hardest person to buy for? Jared
9. Easiest person to buy for? Baby sister
10. Worst Christmas Gift you ever received? I can't really think of anything...sorry!
11. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail! Email should not ever be an option!
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? The Santa Clause
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Beginning of December...like now!
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? ::blush:: Yes
15. Favorite things to eat at Christmas? Gingerbread cookies and peppermint bark
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Clear only!
17. Favorite Christmas song? O Holy Night
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? I "travel" to my parents but as child we always stayed home
19. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer?
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? My parents tree has an Angel, mine and Jared's has a present
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning?
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year?
23. What is the “silliest” family tradition you do, or miss doing? We don't do anything really silly.
24. Ugliest Christmas Decoration ever invented?
26. Gingerbread or sugar cookies? Gingerbread (are you surprised?)
27. Do you like Fruitcake? ewww...no!
28. Best Christmas Decoration? Nutcrackers
29. Have you ever had a white Christmas? Not that I can remember
30. What do you leave for Santa and his reindeer? We leave milk and cookies for Santa and carrots for the reindeer.
31. Are your stockings homemade or store bought? Mine and my dad's are homemade but my sister's and mom's are store bought